Monday, November 9, 2009

I <3 CAMPING!!!!!!

I absolutly love camping, I have decided. I went camping this past weekend and had an awsome time. I guess part of that is that my other two friends came, so it was me, my dad, ari, and her dad, and anna, with her dad. I love it when it's nighttime and all the stars are out, it might be a little cold so we are all around the campfire, talking. I saw about 7 or 8 shooting stars and 1 star that had an awsomely long tail and everything. I believe everyone should go camping at least once a year. People today, are too absorbed in city life nowandays. Next summer I'm going to this camp called Widjiwagon, or Widji for short, or if you're anna, Willy Wonka camp (don't ask). Anyways me and anna want to go there next summer. It's in the middle of nowhere in northern minnesota and you spend a week at camp and another week canoeing and camping all across northern minnesota. My dad went there when he was a kid for alot of summers. I'm getting off topic here aren't I? Anyways I want you all to write back talking about your (if any) camping stories. Please, pretty please, comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment