Wednesday, October 28, 2009

HEMLOCK!

Wow I just realized I haven't talked about hemlock at all. Then again, I doubt you really want to hear about it.... Well I'll just tell you about my team's chant. Fist off our team name was the Awsome Agile Bonobo Crew. so the chant was: (you might have heard me saying it at skool) "A.A.B.C., We're the best in D.C." Awsome rite? Im rite!!!!!!!!! I was shouting it the whole time after we made it up. Also: Isabel and I were tring to get other groups to respond to our shouting at the end of the day, at hemlock. So, if you heard us but just didn't respond, click the coment putton amd make a comment that says yes. If you didn't hear us at all say "I'm a little hard of hearing", or I guess you could do the boring thing and write "No". Your choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment